fredag den 26. august 2011

Que te mueve! (What moves you!)


Fate would have it that I lost 800 gram (the same as two big packs of butter) this week after have broken possibly every single rule in the program (uups), but then I took my tape measure and began measure myself and I was kind of surprised…

Result: I have lost 12 centimeters in two weeks! The place where I lost most was my diaphragm with 4 centimeters and I have gone a bra size down from 85D to 80D and God it feels wonderful.

My fine consultant had told me when I began on this program that the body can’t lose weight at the same time as losing centimeters which now makes good sense. So maybe I can’t see the results on a weight scale but I can see them in the mirror and when I try on some old clothes that I couldn’t fit just two weeks ago.

So my current weight is now at: 85,4 kg – a total loss of 2,8 kg and 12 centimeters in two weeks. You can’t ask for better motivations then that can you?  ;D    

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar