lørdag den 13. august 2011

First problems and looking around


I would be lying if I already now told you that there wouldn’t be side effects… My energy level is now officially zero and I just slept three hours even though the time now says 10:35 pm. I don’t have that: “Ow I must have soda!” kind of thing but my day rhythm is so long gone. *Waving away to it*

I also have a weird headache, but that is because I haven’t had any water tonight, but milk and some wine. No wine is not on the menu but I had had a deal with a friend for some weeks away so we ate fruit to it. That was so yummy!

That else have I done today? My parents came by as a pit stop from Copenhagen to Downtown Jutland where they will spend their well-earned holiday. I got a new screen for my window so I can walk around naked without any outside people can see it.

I collected my measurements here yesterday. I can’t say that I was shocked by it, but gave me a good motivation as I now have a plan to shrink myself.

Waistline: 107 cm

Neck: 35 cm

Hips: 120 cm (A true Zumbe butt as I trainer would say)

Thighs: 68 cm

Diaphragm: 92 cm

Chest: 102 cm

Upper arm: 31 cm

I will measure myself again in two weeks’ time and see if there would be any changes.

I will also take the changes to thank the few people I have talked with since Thursday. Thank you so much for your support <3

And thank you Michelle (Miv) for the little fine drawing you made for me.

Over and out 

/K     

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar